Sunday, June 04, 2006

making plans for nigel


Went to a party/I danced all night/I drank sixteen beers/And I started up a fight/But now I am jaded/You're out of luck/I'm rolling down the stairs/Too drunk to fuck/Too drunk to fuck/Too drunk to fuck/Too drunk, to fuck/I'm too drunk, too drunk, too drunk to fuck/I love your stories/I like your gun/Shooting out truck tires/Sounds like loads and loads of fun/But in my room/Wish you were dead/You ball like the baby/In Eraserhead/Too drunk to fuck/Too drunk to fuck/Too drunk to fuck/I'm too drunk, too drunk, too drunk to fuck/Too drunk to fuck/Hmm/Too drunk to fuck/I'm too drunk, too drunk, too drunk to fuck/Oh je suis trop bourrée/Pour baiser

sim, elas tambem vao andar por ca. depressao depressao.panados com pao?

3 comments:

syddartha said...

Ehhh...tento na língua.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»